If you are preparing for BITSAT and need some expert guidance; we are the best BITSAT Coaching Centre in Chennai of RISE Institute who likes to learn BITSAT course which is simply a process of training their skills and knowledge. If we know the complete exam information of the course; the Birla Institute of Technology and Science course is one of the best institutions that offer technology and engineering professional courses. This might take an expert coaching guidance institute which is extremely helpful in offering a pre-defined study plan and brings the study materials in keeping updated on the curriculum exam pattern to get success in their career. We perform and design well to have a preparation crack in the examinations which find the best achievement for the students. Our staff brings forth the best core comprehensive in order to get good remarks with high scores. We RISE Institute provides good support and care for the students with a quick revision syllabus. We make the best performance for the students in ranking their results which starts up their future goal as per their desire to have. Though to have better coaching and training institutions we at our RISE offer many amenities and facilities to get rid of knowledge with various learning skills that grow them up in career.
BITSAT-2021 is a computer based online test for Admissions to Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.The BITSAT-2021 test will be conducted on the basis of NCERT syllabus for 11th and 12th class. Candidates may refer to the NCERT textbooks for the contents.
A sample test demonstrating the features of BITSAT-2021 is made available to the registered candidates at the BITS admission website on which he/she can practice as many times as desired.
Considering the current pandemic situation and requests from many candidates, the deadline to apply for BITSAT-21 is extended until July 7, 2021 (5:00 PM IST).
Candidates should have passed the 12th examination from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English to appear in the BITSAT 2021 Test.
- Pass percentage for admission process:
The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects (if he/she has taken Mathematics in BITSAT) or a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects (if he/she has taken Biology in BITSAT) in 12th examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology subjects.
Students who have passed 12th examination in 2019 or earlier are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT2021. Students who are presently studying in BITS at any of its campuses are not eligible to appear in BITSAT-2021.
BITSAT-2021 TEST FORMAT:
- BITSAT-2021 will be of total 3-hour
- The test consists of four parts: I - Physics, II- Chemistry, III - English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning, IV - Mathematics or Biology (For B. Pharm candidates)
- All questions are MCQ based questions. Each question is with a choice of four answers, only one being correct choice. Each correct answer fetches 3 marks, while each incorrect answer has a penalty of 1 mark (-1 mark). No marks are awarded for questions not attempted.
- There will be 150 questions in all. The number of questions in each part is as follows: Physics (40) Chemistry (40) English Proficiency (15) (b) Logical Reasoning (10) Mathematics/Biology (For B. Pharm) (45)