1. Once books are issued, BOOK FEE will not be refunded.
2. If student wants to withdraw from the course before the course commencement date, only processing fee of Rs. 5000 will be charged. Remaining fee will be refunded.
3. If the student wants to withdraw from the course after the batch has commenced, but before one month from batch commencement date, ADMISSION FEE will be not be refunded. Processing fee of Rs. 5000 will be applicable
4. If the student wants to withdraw from the course after one month of batch commencement, current academic year fee will be charged fully. Next academic year fee (If paid by that time) will be refunded completely.
5. Academic year will be considered as APRIL 1st of current year to MARCH 31st of next year.
6. If the student has enrolled for a two year program and wants to withdraw after one year of attending the course, information should be given through mail on or before MARCH 31st (before next academic year starts) for the full refund of second year fee (if paid already). If the information is given after 31st of MARCH, above rules will be followed for the refund calculation.
7. GST amount will not be refunded under any circumstances.